With Deskera ERP software, you can now add multiple organizations in a single account. For example, if you’re the parent company of ABC Private Limited and you wish to oversee two subsidiary companies that you owned, you can proceed to add two more subsidiary companies by following the steps mentioned below.
- Go to the sidebar menu and click on the drop-down arrow next to the organization’s name.
- Next, select the '+ Add Organization’ button.
2. Fill in the fields of the new company that you have added.
3. If you are interested in the e-invoicing service, select the checkbox for 'opt-in for e-invoicing'.
4. Press the ‘Continue’ button to proceed to the next page and you can proceed to add contacts, users and even products for this new company.
Finally, you have successfully added a new company on Deskera ERP. To view the information of a particular company, you can toggle around the few companies you've created.
You might also find these articles useful: