Based on the previous article, we have already explained to you what pick, pack and ship are and in this article, we will guide you on how to use the pick, pack ship functionality on Deskera ERP system.
Assuming that you have already created the documents in the Quotes/Invoices Tab, click on the ‘Fulfill’ button at the top right-hand side of the quote/invoice page. After that, select the ‘Pick, Pack and Ship’ button to push the documents to the ‘Pending’ column in Pick, Pack Ship Module.
Follow the instructions below in order to ship your products out to your customers:
- Go to the Pick, Pack and Ship tab on the sidebar menu.
- Under the pending column, you can create a new invoice or you can view all the quotes/invoices you’ve pushed from the Sell tab.
- Users can select multiple orders at one go, by ticking the checkbox of each order and click on the generate picklist button.
- Please note that if your stocks are insufficient, you won’t be able to proceed to the picking list.
2. A pop-up will appear and you’ll see the details of the orders such as picklist number, select warehouse, selected orders, and picklist items.
3. Click on the 'Save' button. The order will move to the Picking List tab.
4. In the picking list tab, click on the 'Pick' button and a pop-up will appear
5. Fill in the quantity of the picked products:
- If all the products are picked, the picked column will automatically show a tick sign. The status in the Picking List will show as Picked as well.
- If only partial products are picked, the status column in the Picking List will show as 'In Progress'.
6. The order will then move to the packing list >> Click on the Pack button.
7. Fill in the fields in the pop-up:
- Assign the number of products to be filled to the first carton >> Tick the Pack checkbox
- Choose to add New Carton to add more products the second carton
- Click on the ‘Save’ button.
8. In the Packing List, click on the three vertical dots at the right end of the order, select ship.
9. Go to the shipping list >> Click on the ‘Ship’ button >> Fill in the shipping details in the pop-up.
10. Click the 'Save' button.
Users can also choose to delete orders in the Picking, Packing and Shipping List by selecting the Void button.
Finally, the products are ready to be shipped to your respective customers based on the shipping address you entered in the system.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to pick, pack and ship your products on Deskera ERP system.
In the next article: Learn more about tips to improve warehouse efficiency.