Expenses claim become easier if you segregate your employees based on groups instead of merging everyone in a single group. It’s more convenient for admin to oversee, analyze and approve the expense claims based on different groups.
To create groups and add members in that particular group, follow the steps stated below:
- Go to the Expense Claim dashboard and click on 'Admin Setting' at the top right corner.
- Click on 'Create New Group'.
- Name the group as you preferred.
- Click on the '+' sign to add members to the group.
- A list of all the members will show based on the users you added to the system. You can assign the members you wish to that group.
- After you have done, click on the 'Add All' button.
Note: Users can assign managers in that group to oversee the people in that group that submitted expense claims.
Congratulations! You have successfully learned how to create new expense groups and add new members to the group.
You might also find these articles useful: