As you are aware that Expense claims are funds being paid in advance by the employee of a company and they are entitled to claim the funds back later. These claims can be any kind of claims such as expenses spend food, traveling, accommodation, and, etc. We can create these categories simply by following the steps:
1. Go to the ‘Expense’ tab.
2. On the Expense Claim dashboard, click on ‘Admin Settings’ at the top right corner.
3. Click on the ‘Categories’ tab and then select the 'Create a new Category' button.
4. Type in the name of the category that you preferred.
5. You can also choose the group for which you want to make this category visible to and if not, you can select the ‘Default’ group.
6. Click on the 'Save' button.
Only the admin in the system can add new category in the expense tabs. Users have no authority to create a new category.
Congratulations! You have successfully added a new Expense category.
You might also find these articles useful: