With Deskera ERP software, users can send email to the respective party in different modules such as quotes, bills, orders, and even invoices.
Follow the steps as mentioned to send bills, orders, quotes and invoices documents to your customers and even vendors:
- Go to the module you preferred; select from the Bills, Quotes, Orders or Invoices module.
2. Next, click on the three vertical dots of the specific vendors or customers you wish to send the email to.
3. Then, select the ‘Email’ button.
4. Next, indicate the recipient’s email and the content of the selected module will appear. You may select multiple emails at the same time.
5. Lastly, submit the ‘Send’ button.
Instead of sending the documents via email, Deskera users can also opt to print out the invoices, bills, orders, and quotes and mail the hardcopy of the documents to their respective customers and vendors.
To print out the document, you will need to click on the individual record saved >> Select the three vertical dots >> Select Print.
Congratulations! You have finally learned how to send documents via email for the different modules.
To learn more about 'How to add multi-company in Deskera', click here.