For every business, there are buying and selling of products either for the purpose of resale or for the production of final goods. Using Deskera's ERP software, users can now create order when they are buying goods from the suppliers/vendors.
Follow the instructions stated below in order to create an order:
1. Go to the Buy tab at the sidebar menu.
2. Click on the 'New' button at the right side of the page and select 'Order'.
3. Select the 'Contact' and 'Product' by clicking on the drop-down arrow. The contacts and products shown are those you've created in the Contact Master and Product Master.
4. If the product is inclusive of tax, tick the box 'Unit price is Tax Inclusive'.
5. Click on the 'Save' button to save the order.
6. Go to the order tab to view the list of orders you've created.
Congratulations! You have successfully created an order.
You might also find these articles useful: