If you find it very tedious or time-consuming to add your contacts individually, we suggest that you use Deskera’s CRM bulk import contact spreadsheet. All you need to do is to fill in the Contact details in the spreadsheet and upload them onto Deskera with just a click.
Follow the steps stated below to import contacts in bulk:
- Go to the Contacts tab on the sidebar and click Import Contacts.
- Next, select either Person or Organization accordingly and then click on the Next button.
- Download the sample import file and fill in the details.
Snapshot of sample import file if you select Person.
Snapshot of sample import file if you select Organization.
- Once you have completed filling in the template file, you can either drag and drop the file or click Browse to search for and upload the sample import file.
- On the Mapping Stage page, you will need to check if all the details are input in the right fields.
- Click Next, if all the data are accurate.
- A report log will show all the contacts that are uploaded successfully and those that have failed.
This feature allows you to upload hundreds and even thousands of contacts just by filling up the sample import file. You can save so much of your time focusing on what's more important to you, such as growing your business instead of the small stuff.